Entertainment at Iberostar Punta Cana
- All day entertainment
- Shows and live music
For non-stop entertainment day and night, the 5-star all-inclusive IBEROSTAR Punta Cana Hotel has got it all. Kids and adults alike will thrill to a bewildering variety of activities and programs geared specifically for each. Rev up the fun with dancing, shows and games of all kinds; then experience total relaxation and pampering in a beautiful world-class spa. The ultimate Dominican island vacation begins here.
- Pools - Swim, splash, play and enjoy. Hours: 8:00 AM-7:00 PM.
- Jacuzzi. Perfect for soothing your muscles after a workout. Located in the spa. Hours: 9:00 AM-7:00 PM.
- Palapas. A shady spot to take a nap. Hours: 11:00 AM-5:00 PM.
- Beach Lounge Chairs. Lie back in complete comfort. Hours: Available all day.
- Kid’s Club. Extended Hours. The place to get together for organized games and free play. Located in Calle Caribeña. For children 4-12 years old. Hours: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Teen’s Club. Where the older set can mix, mingle and interact. or children 13-17 years old. Free use of computers, Wii, X-Box and WiFi. Hours: 10:00 AM-4:00 PM.
- Tennis. Open to all levels of play. Hours: Monday and Saturday. 10:00 AM.
- Crossbow Shooting. Try out an exotic sport. Hours: Tuesdays. 10:00 AM.
- Mini-Golf. Always a fun diversion for everyone. Hours: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. 10:45 AM.
- Ping Pong. We dare anyone to walk by the table and not pick up a paddle. Hours: Tuesday and Saturday. 10:45 AM.
- Pool Games. Fun opportunities to play and splash. Hours: 11:15 AM.
- MiniClub. Hours: 12:00 PM.
- Archery. Try an ancient sport that really develops good hand-eye coordination. Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. 2:00 PM.
- Crazy Game. Hours: Wednesday and Sunday. 2:00 PM.
- Soccer. The world’s favorite sport. Hours: Monday and Friday. 3:00 PM.
- Water Polo. A fun, physical team game. Hours: Tuesday and Saturday. 3:00 PM.
- Face Painting. Superhero or fantastic creature? Use your imagination. Hours: Tuesday and Saturday. 4:00 PM.
- Films. All the kids’ favorites. Hours: 4:00 PM.
- Beach Games. Sun, sand, surf and fun. Hours: 4:00 PM.
- Mini-Disco. Dance to the music with your friends. Hours: 8:00 PM-9:00 PM.
- Sand Castle Building. A shovel, pail, hands and your imagination. Hours: 4:00 PM.
- Kids Show. Hours: 8:00 PM - 10:30 PM
- Dance Classes. Learn all the popular steps. Hours: 4:30 PM-5:00 PM.
- Step Classes. Get fit and have fun with this great workout routine. Hours: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM.
- Spanish Lessons. Learn Spanish with our classes. Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. 11:30 AM.
- Theatrical Presentations. From musical reviews to magic and more. Located in the theatre. Hours: 9:30 PM-10:30 PM.
- Live Music. Great soloists and combos performing all your favorites. Located at the theatre. Hours: 8:00 PM-10:00 PM.
- Casino. Lady Luck beckons with all your favorite games of chance. Open to adults 18 years of age and older. Additional charge required. Hours: 5:00 PM-3:00 AM.
New Spa Sensations- Bávaro Complex
Inspired by the exotic beauty and tranquility of the Dominican Republic, our new SPA Sensations offers a sanctuary of relaxation and serenity. Feel how the stress fades; awakens and stimulates your senses with a body scrub or seaweed wrap. Pamper yourself in our hair and nail salon. Here you will find everything you need to disconnect in nature under the healing power of plants and minerals used in facial and body treatments. Allow the water to purify you through the whirlpool, dynamic pools or showers. In our SPA Sensations you can enjoy a select variety of treatments that will meet your expectations.
IBEROSTAR Bávaro Golf Club
Discover the colorful Bávaro Golf Club experience designed by P.B. Dye
Indulge in a remarkable player-friendly golfing holiday in Dominican Republic’s sublime Playa Bávaro. This Punta Cana golf course is located just twenty minutes away from the airport and is open for your enjoyment every day of the year.
The IBEROSTAR Bávaro Golf Club is a par-72, crosswind, 18-hole course surrounded by lush vegetation and marvelous panoramic views. Punta Cana is graced with an ideal and consistent climate, refreshing ocean breeze, and a clear sky; these conditions are optimal for a sublime golf trip.